Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
7,249 Results

Katz's Deli

Oh, that Sally girl (Meg Ryan) from the movie When Harry Met Sally knew what she was talking about... Katz's sandwiches are so good they can certainly give you the chills, or something even deeper as Sally had. If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about. ;) And it doesn't matter at all if you watched the ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Shake Shack - Madison Square Park

Inside a park is not where one would expect to find a tasty hamburger and shake place. But learn to expect the unexpected! The shakes and burgers are both very tasty, and fairly priced to boot!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Chelsea Market

I love Chelsea Market! There's so much to shop here and it's mostly small mom and pops and artists. It's a great spot for grabbing some food and to do some shopping for yourself or for friends/family. The stuff here is so unique.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Eataly

This place is amazing! It has an incredible selection of Italian/Mediterranean gourmet food (pricey, of course), plus cool kitchen items and cookbooks. Several eating areas are placed within the market where you can eat food that is sold here and drink some wine. It is popular, so it gets crowded and noisy.

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Ippudo NY

As a frequent business travelers, there are days where you are feeling home sick and where most food starts tasting the same. On those days, a visit to Ippudo is the perfect way to delight your tastebuds while somehow tasting so familiar. While this place started off really trendy, the buzz has died down a little bit making the waits ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Halal Guys -- 53rd and 6th

A must try if you're ever in New York. I got the mixed plate with gyro and shredded chicken. Be super careful with that firehouse sauce. It is deadly!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Lombardi's Pizza

It's America's first pizzeria - so that's cool in itself. The classic NY pizza is good, and even if you disagree, it's worth trying so you can say you've been.

Popular withLocalFoodiesHistory

Balthazar

One of my favorite go-to's in Soho, this gorgeous french style brasserie offers fantastic food and service at almost all hours of the day. The service is amazing and they constantly have a fresh supply of fresh seafood for a delicious raw bar. Definitely one of my top 10 favorite restaurants in New York City.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersDesign

The Spotted Pig

The atmosphere here was totally different than I imagined for it being located in the West Village and I loved it. Much more fun, creative and casual than I expected and the food was absolutely outstanding. The ricotta gnudi was absolutely to die for. I made the mistake of sharing it and next time I would definitely make sure to ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Cafe Habana

Grilled corn and enchiladas suizas. I've been getting the same meal for years and I drag there all my friends visiting from out of town, any chance I get. I cannot get tired of this food.

Popular withLocalTrendstersFoodies

Gramercy Tavern

Reliably great and always a good pick for out-of-town visitors, Gramercy Tavern is a solid, if not thrilling bet. Crowded and loud at night, this might not be a great bet for those who have trouble hearing, but lunch is more quiet and is also a bargain.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryDesign

The Meatball Shop - Stanton Street

These places more then live up to the hype and Thank The Lord they now have a I believe three in NYC and one in Willamsburg...which is my favorite. Check their website to see the rotating special balls and sides. The Pizza Ball meatballs are amazing. Of special note...as delish as these balls are...their ice cream sandwiches are as good. ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Serendipity3

The only reason to come here is due to the fact that it's a famous landmark. There's absolutely nothing impressive about the food, menu or atmosphere. They do have a decent home made peanut butter pie, though: one perhaps your grandmother would make.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Magnolia Bakery

The bakery has been here since 1996. It's been talked about on various shows & movies. The cupcakes are so good! Head for one after a dinner in the West Village.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Max Brenner New York

Chocolate - did you hear what I said - Chocolate. If you like Chocolate you will love this place. They have more ways to indulge than I thought was possible. We love this place.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

Momofuku Ssam Bar

My go-to place for an evening of pork buns. Other items on the menu are ok but the pork buns make it all worth while. Great wines on the menu. But be sure to skip Milk Bar...not at all worth the hype

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Babbo

I love Mario Batali's Italian restaurants. Del Posto is one of my favorite restaurants in the city, and Babbo isn't far behind. It is very hard to get reservations, and the tables in the cute carriage house are practically on top of one another, but the food and wine are amazing. I have never been disappointed by any of the ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal

Otto Enoteca Pizzeria

Two words. Mario Batalli. Enough said. Loved the light body pfarrhof wine! Can hardly believe that this Italian eatery can get you full on just appetizers, at incredibly low prices. Prosciutto is excellent, as is the unique take on caprese salad with pine nuts. 5/6 pm is highly recommended for an early dinner, before it gets too crowded.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Joe's Shanghai Restaurant (Chinatown)

Really good. We got the pork soup dumplings. Thought the broth was a little salty. We were seated at a table a couple who was in the middle of their meal. I would think this was pretty strange, but it got us to our food quicker and we just didn't interact.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

ABC Kitchen

Gorgeous interior... like I would love to have my bridal shower here or even my reception if that's even allowed! The decor is adorable and very gorgeous. The food was pretty good, I remember the kale salad very clearly - crunchy and zesty. I can't remember much about the service, but they were able to seat 10-12 of us perfectly ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters