Selected Categories: Thai

Qi

We had our 4th Gogobot NYC GrubwithUs here! A Taste of the World: Thailand at Qi was a huge success, largely due to our eclectic and dynamic group of foodie travelers and the gorgeous restaurant itself. The food and drinks were spot on, the only thing that really needed improvement was the service.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesDesign

Room Service

Great thai food for a reasonable price

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents

kin shop

Exception thai-inspired cuisine in a very relaxed setting. I highly recommend the tasting menu.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryVegetarian

Republic

Nice place in Union Square, the grilled eggplant keeps me coming everytime I'm in the city!.

Popular withFoodiesDesignTrendsters

Kittichai

Kittichai used to be excellent, but since a new chef was brought in, things seem to be going downhill, unfortunately.

Lovely Day

Given the country-ish decor, you would never guess it but this cute little Nolita spot serves up excellent Southeast Asian basics. Definitely worth a visit. A little annoying that singles have to sit at the bar even when they are empty but still worth a visit.

Isle Thai Home Cooking

Friendly service and a delightful free appetizer during the happy hour times. I recommend spring rolls, yellow curry noodle, ginger chicken - all great dishes and very affordable.

Popular withFoodiesStudents

Jaiya Thai

The flaming shrimp soup is a must! Skip the cocktails. They are always sweet or the size is too small.

Popular withWellnessLuxury

Pure Thai Cookhouse

so refreshing, flavorful, and simple yet bold. i had the calamari and shrimp salad which was a spicy punch to my tastebuds and my hubz got the beef dry noodle, which was AMAZINGLY tender and flavorful. everything here tastes PURE.

Popular withAdventureBudgetFoodies

Yakitori Totto

The food was delicious! the only thing was that they don't take reservations.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessFamilies

Pam Real Thai Food

The most authentic Thai food I've found in Manhattan (so far). The atmosphere here is nothing to speak of but the food is very good. Just off of 9th avenue, not a place that you are likely to discover unless you go searching for it.

Popular withVegetarianLGBTFoodies

Pranna

Turns into a club and gets really loud and dancy on Saturdays. Music's not bad and the crowd is very "desi", for reasons I fail to understand. Maybe they play Indian music some other nights?

Klong Restaurant

One of the spots that happened to be open on Christmas Day, so my sister and I stopped in for dinner with a friend there. I had the Pad Thai (not very adventurous, but I figure it's a good staple to try). The food was delicious - I also recommend the Firecracker appetizers and the Basil Mojito (be warned - ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesNightlife

Thailand Cafe

Thailand Cafe is a great if you want to catch up with friends over food and drinks. Food was great and drinks were ok.

Lantern Thai Kitchen

Good Thai food in a pretty, modern setting

Spice - Union Square

This place is very loud and cramped and the staff acts like you should be insanely honored to be in their presence, which is obviously off-putting. If I didn't absolutely love their Golden Curry Noodle, I'd never go there.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Lemongrass Grill

One of the best BBQs out there in New York City! I've been here twice with friends and every time I came here I was surprised by the amazing taste of the meat. There's always something better here...

Betel

Best Southeast Asian food I have had in the city. This place could easily be in Singapore or Sydney. Rather than just trying to duplicate the original recipes with local ingredients that don't really work, the chef at Betel has used slightly different ingredients to create dishes that respect the flavor profile of real Southeast Asian food without sacrificing freshness ...

Popular withVegetarianAdventureFoodies

Pinto

Great hidden gem Thai food in the West Village!

Filter restaurants by Cuisine