Have a "Lost in Translation" moment while enjoying the gorgeous view and amazing service.
Restaurants near New York Grill
- 10.03 mi日本, 東京都新宿区 西新宿3-7-1 2 パーク ハイアット 東京 52F0.03 mi from New York Grill
Doesn't sound Japanese and the food isn't really either, but this is the restaurant in which they shot Lost in Translation. Great view of the city there and up on the top (52nd floor) of the Park Hyatt in Shinjuku. Not cheap but do a great brunch.Popular with
- 20.03 mi
- 30.23 mi5-8-13 Shirokane, Tokyo, Greater Tokyo, Japan0.23 mi from New York Grill1 review
This delicious Michellin-starred sushi restaurant has only 9 seats. The quaint setting and friendly staff give the restaurant a very relaxed feeling despite the chef's seriousness when it comes to his craft. Unlike most sushi counters, the course here includes more braised items than is typical. What makes the nigiri sushi so special here is the rice. It is slightly ...Popular with
- 40.58 mi1-38-13 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo0.58 mi from New York Grill3 reviews
It's always good to find a charming place represent Khmer food. This place is great, great food, I've ordered and ate most of the things on the menu. It's surprising authentic and it's less spicy to accommodate the Japanese taste buds.Popular with
- 50.39 mi西新宿2丁目6−1 新宿住友ビルディング 50F, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan0.39 mi from New York Grill1 review
You want an adventure of a dinner... how about having it 50 floors above the ground! The Wine Bar is just one of about 8 different restaurants in this building. We happened to end up there one nite after a LONG wander around the city. The food is italian and decent. The view is stellar! You might have to wait ...
- 60.63 mioutside the Central East Gate of the JR Shinjuku Station0.63 mi from New York Grill2 reviews
We literally came to this bakery every single day we were in Tokyo for breakfast. The pastries are fun, creative, and tasty. The staff doesn't speak English but are very helpful and pleasant.
- 70.63 mi1-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan0.63 mi from New York Grill2 reviews
Sleek little dessert shop in the Takashimaya department store. The prices seemed outrageous at first -- $18 for a fruit sundae!? But I bit the bullet and ordered one. BEST. GAMBLE. EVER. It was the most incredible sundae EVER. It was meticulously constructed out of a vast assortment of ingredients, with each bite bringing a different flavor and texture. Give ...
- 80.64 mi
- 90.32 mi
- 100.72 mi３−３４−８, Shinjuku, Japan0.72 mi from New York Grill1 review
What an interesting fast food chain all over Tokyo. They have shrimp katsu burgers for 560 yen to cheese flavored fries for 260. That portions are small compared to American fast food, but taste so much better and healthier. After Yoo order at the counter, it's a full service seating for dine in options. Probably the most well serviced fast ...Popular with
- 110.7 mi日本, 東京都新宿区新宿３丁目３６−１２ 杉忠ビル ２Ｆ0.7 mi from New York Grill1 review
- 120.43 miNishi Shinjuku 1-12-5 Shinjuku Sanpei Bldg. 4F0.43 mi from New York Grill1 review
This incredible Chinese spot serves up spicy hot Szechuan food and incredible toshomen noodles. The noodles are made fresh and you can watch the chef shave them into boiling water through a window in the middle of the restaurant. Atmospheric, always buzzing, reasonably priced and delicious. The mara toshomen is my favorite but everything here is very good.Popular with
- 130.91 mi
- 140.97 miShinjuku 5-17-6, B1F, Shinjuku-ku0.97 mi from New York Grill1 review
Tiny little French gem buried in the basement of a non-descript building in Shinjuku. Be sure to make a reservation. The place is small but the chef cooks with a big heart and she is bound to brag about her French husband (and her Cartier lighter). The food is excellent. The wine list could be better for the price point ...Popular with
- 150.88 mi
- 160.61 mi
- 170.41 mi
- 180.78 mi
- 190.64 mi５丁目-２４−２ Sendagaya, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan0.64 mi from New York Grill
Excellent Tempura restaurant. For about $30 you get a combination of tempura, rice, soup and some extras. I thought this was kinda pricy but then the tempura is the best I've ever had! The decor is elegant and the service was top notch. English menu is available as well.
- 200.94 mi