New York Palace Hotel
Phone:+1 212 888 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (10)
- New York Palace HotelAmbassadorMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Sep 18, 2013
After its lavish $140 million transformation, The New York Palace Hotel wows its guests with its stunning new look. The former host of Gossip Girl, this New York classic is a legend that never fails to impress. Stay in one of the last 14 floors in The Towers for exclusive, complimentary treats and unbelievable skyline views. Given the hotel suites are larger than my entire apartment, I have decided to move in. Mayor Bloomberg approves! Only downside is cost for one night is double my monthly rent, sigh ...
- New York Palace HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Nov 28, 2012
This place is a New York City institution. It's a must visit. It's got old school charm. Great service. It's walking distance to St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center and Saks Fifth Avenue, not to mention all the goodies of 5th Ave. Heart!
- New York Palace HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Nov 28, 2012
Stay Here! I stay in the city in a hotel once or twice a year every year with my family around the holidays as a little tradition. I have stayed at most of the best hotels in the city because we used to switch it up every year (the ritz, plaza, essex house, pierre to name a few)
The Palace is by far the best and we have been sticking with it for the past few years. First, the location is amazing. Its right by Sax 5th Avenue which is my favorite place to be around the holidays (despite the crowds). The entrance is gorgeous and the staircase inside. Also, the hotel is never too crowded. The bar is famous and there are so many hidden rooms that no one goes into, even though they are gorgeous. It is fun to explore!Recommended for:Family Travelers
- New York Palace HotelJul 04, 2012
The Gilt Bar in the New York Palace Hotel is worth seeing. Definitely on the pricey end, but the gold ensconced walls mixed with contemporary LED colored lighting creates a definite old-NY-meets-new atmosphere that is well worth the price of a drink. The bar menu is good too.
Excellent!3393 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room90% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.