Things to do in New Zealand
- 1Shotover Jet Queenstown Gorge Rd, Arthurs Point New ZealandRanked #1 overall in Queenstown things to do25 reviews
The Shotover Jet in Queenstown is an awesome experience. Ripping up the river as the canyon walls brush past only inches from the boat. Hold on tight - it's a...Popular with
- 22 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch, CAN 8013 New ZealandRanked #3 overall in Christchurch things to do9 reviews
NZ is the most WONDERFUL, CLEAN ,FRIENDLY that I have ever traveled to. There is no trash or junk cars seen anywhere. No homeless people that I could see. We...Popular with
- 3501 Buckland Road, Matamata, New ZealandRanked #1 overall in Matamata things to do5 reviews
Forget watching The Hobbit - this is the place to go to be IN the Hobbit! With the full Hobbiton set faithfully preserved you can walk amongst the gardens, Hobbit...Popular with
- 496 Esplanade, Kaikoura, CAN 8080 New ZealandRanked #3 overall in Kaikoura things to do3 reviews
The whole experience is awesome, from the cruise on a small, fast vessel, through the cold-water swim, to the (very) close encounters with the dolphins.
- 5Skippers Road, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandRanked #12 overall in Queenstown things to do3 reviews
The Skippers Canyon Jet boat ride is one of our favourites. Only 15 minutes from Queenstown you start to experience the scenic beauty of the area. You stop at the...Popular with
- 6Thermal Explorer Highway - WairakeiRanked #4 overall in Taupo things to do2 reviews
This place is stunning and a bit of a hidden gem. Hot thermal pools that are amazing to bath in. Spend a good hour walking and marveling at the geothermal...Popular with
- 810 Squire Drive, Bluff Hill, Napier 4110, New ZealandRanked #4 overall in Napier things to do2 reviews
I asked for late availability on day or half day tours and got back a very long proforma email asking endless irrelevant questions. When I asked to be supplied with...
- 10Departure locations vary, Christchurch, CAN New ZealandRanked #19 overall in Christchurch things to do1 review
I took the train from Christchurch to Greymouth, though it is possible to get off at other stops before this. The trip is expensive, but the scenery is amazing. The...