Restaurants near Newington Cropsey Foundation
- 8115.4 mi
- 8215.03 mi15.03 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
This place is awesome! We were out drinking late at a pub and were thinking we'd have to settle for your average diner food or street pizza, but the doorman at the pub told us about this place. It's a wonderful 24 hour French bistro, with everything from Croque Monsieur to salads, soups, sandwiches, and espresso coffee cocktails! I had ...Popular withVegetarian
- 8311.03 mi
- 8412.61 mi12.61 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
- 8513.9 mi
- 8614.89 mi
- 8710.71 mi10.71 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
This Korean restaurant has been in business in Fort Lee, NJ for as long as I can remember. Most people dine here for the traditional Korean noodle soup, Seolleongtang. The soup base is made of ox bone broth, which is consumed with rice noodles and rice. It's a specialty dish that is believed to be highly nutritious.
- 8810.88 mi10.88 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
You've never been to New Jersey until you visit Hackensack - because you've never had a real slider until you try White Manna. I’ve been coming to White Manna for more than a decade, for the same reason it’s been featured on numerous TV shows – its legendary hamburgers. These junior sized hamburgers, known as sliders, are in a league ...
- 8910.26 mi10.26 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
- 909.0 mi
- 9114.36 mi14.36 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
The best cup of coffee in the city! I frequent this cafe almost daily. The coffee is delicious, the food is as good as any great restaurant, and the stuff is friendly and helpful. If you are visiting NYC and need a break to catch up, this is the place. If you live in NYC and want a quiet, relaxing, ...
- 9216.61 mi
- 9310.31 mi
- 948.88 mi8.88 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
I went to check out Arthur Ave. in the Bronx for my birthday this year and decided to go without a reservation and eat at the most crowded place (always a sign of the best place). Dominick's was the clear winner and by far was the best Italian meal I've had in New York. From the amazing stuffed artichokes to ...
- 9515.28 mi
- 9615.31 mi
- 9713.75 mi13.75 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
67 Orange modern speakeasy along 'Hipster Corrider'
- 9813.16 mi13.16 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
American Restaurant/Bar with a great world beer selection.Popular withFamilies
- 9915.1 mi15.1 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation1 review
Great atmosphere, very casual, very laid back but usual the music is a bit loud. A really fun local place to eat. The bar is a little bit less than to be desired as the beer selection was very limited (and that's being generous). But if you are drinking mixers you should be fine. The food was very well prepared. ...
- 1006.11 mi6.11 mi from Newington Cropsey Foundation
Excellent food.great service. Lots of local Irish culture. Always ready to work with you and the menu. Not cheap but average NYC prices and well worth every penny.great place for two or twenty people.Popular withLocal