Restaurants for Green Travelers in Newport
- 1213 Se Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 973656 reviews
Our favorite seafood restaurant! Great food and service. Worth the wait!Popular with
- 2720 Sw Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 97365
Best service, fun atmosphere, tons of rogue merch: from clothing to beer to accessories. The best food, including Irish nachos: corned beef, green onions & creamy horseradish sauce on cheesy potato chip/fries! RIGHT on the bay, our table was directly over a dock with windows open. Gorgeous. #roguenationPopular with
- 34100 N Coast Hwy, Newport, OR 973653 reviews
This is a fun little track for cheap, and has been around since the 1920's. Pretty easy to just show up and walk on, even as a foursome if you go early.Popular with
- 5749 Nw 3rd St, Newport, OR 97365
One of the best restaurants in town for a beautiful dinner. May I suggest the sea scallops ? April and Kent grow their own vegetables and all baked goods are prepared on site! Don't pass this one up. Reservations are almost always neededPopular with
- 6622 Sw Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 973653 reviews
Best clam chowder!!! Always a must do stop for us.
- 7748 Sw Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 973652 reviews
This place has great tasting beers! You can take the brewery tour here and buy souvenirs as well! Great food and nice workers. You can also sign up to be a member and you will receive a Rogue card. If you want good food and geer, than this is the place to go to!
- 9613 Nw 3rd St, Newport, OR 973651 review
- 12122 N Coast Hwy, Newport, OR 973651 review
Free Wi Fi Great on the go Breakfasts and wraps
- 143640 Us-101 S, Newport, OR 973661 review
Best Fresh Seafood, take out or take home. Classic fish and chips
- 155188 Ne Lucky Gap St, Newport, OR 973651 review
- 16526 Northwest Coast Street, Newport, OR, United States1 review
- 17837 Southwest Bay Boulevard, Newport, OR1 review
Asian fusion restaurant at the colorful down town in Newport. The noodles are home made. We had the chicken noodles and the garlic chicken which was amazing! The owner is super sweet and the view... oh well you sit and see the ocean, can't really ask for more.
- 19267 Nw Cliff St, Newport, OR 973651 review