NH Ambassador Hotel Naples
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!964 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 77%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at NH Ambassador include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Naples property has 6 meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 230 guestrooms at NH Ambassador. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or... read more
- Wireless Internet in business center: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible