NH Paseo del Prado
Phone:913 30 24 00
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Member Reviews (1)
- NH Paseo del PradoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewMay 13, 2013
Set along the leafy and well-known Paseo del Prado street, this impressive hotel offers all the finest amenities and comforts at a price that's fair and reasonable (read: they won't rip you off). Rooms start at around 120 euros per night and if you stay here, you'll be surrounded by historic Madrid, the sprawling Retiro park and 10 minutes on foot from the palace and plazas. (of course, the world famous nightlife is at hand as well). The NH is a hotel perfect place to serve as your home-base while scurrying about Madrid. Venga!
Excellent!955 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building79% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at NH Paseo del Prado include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Madrid property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 114 guestrooms at NH Paseo del Prado. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, phones, and bidets. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 16 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- In room wireless Internet: EUR 9 24 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.