NH Salzburg City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- NH Salzburg CityMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Home of Mozart...
The hotel is very musically deficient however it is a great business hotel.. too bad I was not there for business. All things considered I enjoyed their breakfast but it came at a price. The staff made a nice suggestion of picking up some Mozart chocolate liqueor. Whether he actually drank this himself or what not, but enjoying little bottles of chocolate liqueor in the lobby after a walk to and from Old Town was priceless. They probably regret making that suggestion but kept it to themselves well enough.
Good!1424 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 96%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 67%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room