Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!409 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. 85% of the guests liked it.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 84%.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at NH Tropen include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Amsterdam property has 1200 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2005.
There are 80 guestrooms at NH Tropen. Guestrooms have city or garden views. Beds come with Tempur Pedic mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 21 inch televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include separate dining areas, washers/dryers, desks, and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in October 2005.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Late check out: EUR 30
- Wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5,95 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,95 2 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: EUR 5,95 2 (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.