Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 14.53 reviews
The best Pub in town huge selection of beers on Tap and great fish and chips. This is the real thing, opened in 1789, rebuilt in 1816 after being burnt during the war of 1812. In the middle of January it is the only place it town that is still busy. Friendly staff, cold beer and great pub food and ...
- 251 review
I didn't actually stay at this place, but instead came in for dinner one evening. This was definitely a five-star meal experience. The waiter was very knowledgeable in the menu and what wine to compliment which dish. The recommendations he gave were amazing, and I got to experience a most decadent meal. Even got a complimentary aperitif to go with ...
- 3Hotel Class:51 review
I came into this place late one evening, and while all the other places in Niagara on the Lake were asking $300+ a night, this place, although still on the pricy end, was able to put me up for a night for much cheaper. And considering the location and the price, I still got the premium experience. Superior service, amazing ...
- 8Hotel Class:0
- 120Popular with
- 15Hotel Class:0Popular with
- 18Hotel Class:0