Niagara-on-the-Lake Restaurants

Valu-Mart Hendriks

Just a block away from the house they have everything you need from great meats to pop and fresh fruit and vegetables. I am a regular when I am in town.

Stagecoach Family Restaurant (The)

A small family, diner style ,restaurant with decent prices especially in comparison to the other restaurants in town. Enjoy quick and positive service with decent food.

Pie Plate The

A wonderful little bakery/lunch place a must do!!!

Zee's Grill

This place had the most wonderful patio. I came in to have lunch there, and was blown away by the quality and taste of their food. The chefs go all out with flavour and presentation, and even something as simple as lunch was an extraordinary experience. Coupled with a nice glass of Riesling, in the summer sun, I savoured every ...

Nina Gelateria & Pastry Shop

I love this place. So authentic and fresh! This was hands down the best gelato I've had since I've been back from Italy! Must try! #buonissimo

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Stone Road Grille

The best place to eat in Niagara on the Lake. If you want to go out one night for a special meal this is the place.

Pizza Go-Go

Part of the Stone Road Grill, you just cannot beat Pizza Go-Go. They have a great menu of Pizza or build your own. Try the Ringo one of my favourites. They also make sandwich's that are big enough for two and do a daily special Pizza "Pizza de-jour" sold by the slice.

Rest to Go-Go Niagara on the lake

Part of the Stone Road Grill, you just cannot beat Rest to Go-Go. They have a great menu of Pizza or build your own. Try the Ringo one of my favourites. They also make sandwich's that are big enough for two and do a daily special Pizza "Pizza de-jour" sold by the slice.

Little Red Rooster Restaurant

If I am in town on Tuesday night you will find me at The Little Red Rooster. There is a daily special and Tuesday night it is liver so I never miss. The food is inexpensive, the plates huge and the quality excellent. Add in friendly staff and you will find it hard to beat. Lots of locals eat here ...

Willow Cakes And Pastries Ltd

Looking for a pie or a cake or a biscotti and coffee. This is your place. The cakes are the best you will find anywhere. Right next to Rest to Go-Go my favourite Pizza spot.

Il Gelato di Carlotta

After a disappointing dinner at the Epicurean, we popped in here for some gelato. I had strawberry and dark chocolate. Both were amazing. The dark chocolate is definitely one of the best I've had outside of Italy. We were also very impressed that our friend with a nut allergy was able to have her gelato with confidence - we were ...

Popular withLocalFoodies

Peller Estates Winery Restaurant

I personally love this place but it isn't cheap. The best to do I think is the wine pairing.

Hillebrand's Vineyard Cafe

Great place for dinner but not cheap

Cannery and Carriages Dining Rooms

Good food and only a couple minutes walk from the property. They also have a lounge with casual dinning. In the winter very nice as they have a large fireplace.

Charles Inn

The bar makes a deadly ice wine Martini. Have three and you will have trouble fining home. The restaurant is ok but I have been disappointed. The ambience in the restaurant is great, old and not fake.

The Epicurean

The Epicurean touts itself as being devoted to the pursuit of sensual pleasure as a true French bistro. During the day, they operate in a cafeteria style but dinner is served with wait staff & menus. Our group of five made a reservation for 6:15 to follow a winery tour we were taking that was supposed to end at 5. ...

Filter restaurants by Cuisine