Nick & Stef's Steakhouse

330 South Hope St # 100, Los Angeles, CA

• Nick & Stef's SteakhousePro 2014
    Gary G
    2 Jun 27, 2014

Err, not a fan. My experience was as follows: I wanted to sit on the patio, and the sweet hostess informed me I could take any seat I want. Waitress came and was nice enough, I order a couple of happy hour sliders and an iced tea. (actually I order the pork slider as well, she returned later to inform me that they ran out) FIrst strike: I drank my iced tea at a moderate speed, it was never refilled the whole evening. I then ordered a $25 (!!) burger, which I assumed had to do with the fact that it had lump crab meat on top, but to be honest none of the burgers were priced reasonably. Second strike: I asked if I could substitute the garlic fries for another item in the list of sides that were all priced equally, and was refused, even though the garlic fries were in said list. Third strike: I asked for my burger to be in a lettuce wrap, which is actually offered in the menu. It came in a huge bun instead. This place wasn't even that busy and I had a crappy experience, I can only imagine what it must be like when it's packed, if that ever is the case. If it is, they must've not went when I did...

• Nick & Stef's Steakhouse
    Jennifer N.
    4 Oct 03, 2012

Downtown Los Angeles sure has its competition on restaurants and foodies! I found a nice gem of DWLA grub! Nick & Stef's steakhouse! Inside of the Wells Fargo Center. But the entereance is through the outside of the building.

We decide to stick with Happy Hour, because there we can order with regular and bar menu! This place won my award for having the best quality steak I've ever had.

We had the Oak & Mesquite Grilled Dry aged USDA Prime Hand Cut. I went for the Rib Eye 18 oz $49. Just a piece of this huge steak will fill you up! It was Medium rare and it's cooked to perfection. You can choose a free specialty sauce with your steak's went with the Bernaise on the side but decided the steak tasted better without the sauce. My picture does not show justice for the taste of this steak.

Sweet potato fries was very good. Sauteed spinach was Delicious as well.

We tried a few things on the bar happy menu. We were disappointed they ran out of all their flat breads and the BBQ menu which is a definite great price.. $15 for BBQ and with a side.

We had to try their $2 and $3 sliders! $3 sliders??!! Yes, with one of them you are already half full because the meat was so huge.

We weren't too thrilled about the hummus and flat breads. Hummus was kind of funny and didn't taste authentic.

You come here for the steak! but if it's not a Fancy dinner, birthday celebrations, I would definite recommend dinning in the bar with the option to have the bar happy hour menu.
    Their Happy hour is until closing time 9:30 PM!! and FREE 3 hr parking after 5:00pm!

A great little place to hang out~! I will be back more often

• Nick & Stef's Steakhouse
    Broke Girl's Guide

#BeStuffed

$2 oysters, $2 sliders, $5 cocktails.

BrokeGirlsGuide.com