Nick's Next Door
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 59%Local Culture
- 59%Budget Travelers
- 55%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Nick's Next DoorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Mar 11, 2014
I have been drooling for days knowing that I will be eating here on a Friday night with my food buddy. We ordered:
- Pan Roasted Mussels in a Thai Chili Broth with Spicy Fries = tangy spicy broth with juicy mussels and fries was to die for. What a good starter!
-"TRUST" THE CHEF = venison with risotto and green beans. Perfectly cooked venison and I was a sucker for risotto. Delicious starter all around.
- Roasted Double Cut Pork Chop = overly season which caused the whole entree to be very salty.
- Ginger Infused Hot Mustard Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna = poorly executed entree. Everything was a mess and the texture of the meal was once again salty. I was not able to take another bite leaving the plate untouched.
I enjoyed my appetizer but not so much the entree. However, they did make up for the ambiance, service, and cute location.
- Nick's Next DoorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Aug 03, 2013
If you've been to Nick's on Main, then you'll love Nick's Next Door even more! If you haven't, you'll have to go to both. Nick's Next Door has a lot of the same lovely signature dishes and other New American specialities. There's a great outdoor patio for dining al fresca and the inside is more spacious than on Main. A wonderful spot to celebrate special occasions or for date night.Recommended for:Foodies
- Nick's Next DoorFirst to ReviewSep 20, 2012
AMAZING sea bass!!! Nick's Next Door is the sister restaurant to Nick's on Main down the street in Los Gatos. I actually prefer the food and atmosphere at this restaurant. It's in a great location right next to Los Gatos Cigar Club. It's definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Los Gatos.