Planning to stay 3 - 4 weeks in Malta, any recommendations, see eat, rent?
recommended QawraVery nice place to spend your stay in Malta.A lot of hotels there plus if you want to rent or go self catering is very easy to find.It is very close to Buggiba where you can get accomodation and very ... read morenice and different cuisine.Very nice promenade too.Buses run frequently to other parts of the island.Carmen Yates
I recomend Qawra or Buggiba because the atmosphere is very good and you will find that the Maltese are very friendly and they will make you welcomed.Have a very nice time on your holiday where ever you decide to stay.
- Popeye's VillageTriq Tal-Prajjet, Mellieha, Maltarecommended Popeye's VillagePopeye Village, also known as Sweethaven Village, is a group of rustic and ramshackle wooden buildings located at Anchor Bay in the north-west corner of the Mediterranean island of Malta, two miles ... read morefrom the village of Mellieħa.
- Portomaso MarinaPaceville, Maltarecommended Portomaso Marina
recommended MarsaxlokkMarsaxlokk is rich in color and personality. Its a blue waters and sunny docks attract locals and visitors alike. Grab some seafood at the market or some chachkies to bring home and spend half a day ... read morestrolling around watching the fishing boats go by. For more information about Malta check out: http://intheknowtravel.wordpress.com/know-where-to-go/malta/knows-top-10-malta/
- SengleaSenglea, Maltarecommended SengleaBeing in Senglea is like being swept 50 years back in time. The locals schmooze outside at any time of day, there are no chain stores, shops are owned by the locals, and everyone is happy to meet you. ... read moreAt night the children come outside and play near the water while the parents sit at the few restaurants, on the small main street, chatting or playing bingo. Everyone seems to know everyone and when you get there, you too can’t help but feel relaxed and join in their life with no worries. Senglea is also know as La Isla, although it’s close it feels so far removed from the rest of Malta, becoming your own little peninsula paradise.
recommended MaltaBeing in Malta is being in paradise, it’s easy and calm, great for families, solo travelers, honeymooners, backpackers, and luxury seekers. Although you should never be blind to crime, Malta is one of ... read morethe safest countries in the world. Its temperate weather makes it a great destination all year round, its beaches can be as remote or as hip as you want them to be, and its culture is so dynamic that if you can’t find something for you to fall in love with, then you may as well stop traveling. If you could only go to 10 countries in your life time, Malta should be one of them.
- La tana del lupo wilga streetrecommended La tana del lupo
- La dolce vitaSt Julian's, Maltarecommended La dolce vita
- Fumia72, Old Bakery street Valletta-Maltarecommended Fumiawww.fumiarestaurant.com very good italian quality restaurant, i would definitely visit again.
- Blue GrottoQrendi, Malta
- The Valletta WaterfrontFloriana, Malta
- Main Gate - Putirjal Republic Street, Valletta, Malta
- Auberge de CastilleMerchants Street, Valletta, Malta
- Queen's Square - Piazza ReginaPiazza Regina, Triq It-Tezorerija, Valletta, Malta
- Historic City of VallettaValletta, Malta