Nite Inn @ Universal City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor345 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room73% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Service71% found the staff to be unfriendly.
- Hotel64% thought it was rather dirty.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 62% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has a theme park shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Edwardian property include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2009.
There are 24 guestrooms at Nite Inn Studio City. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and complimentary dial up Internet access. Televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and complimentary TV Internet access. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in June 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Energy surcharge: US$ 2.50 per room per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20 per pet, per night, maximum US$ 50 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 50 per stay
- Late check out: US$ 35
- Additional towels/sheets: US$ 10 per room
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.