Noah's Ark Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Spiritual Seekers
- 75%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Noah's Ark ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5Jul 10, 2014
Noah's Ark is a theme park that showcases the story of Noah and the message he received from God. It is about faith, the importance of preserving our environment, and getting to know life: whether big or small.Recommended for:
- Noah's Ark ResortFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
This is a really great place for the family or just a getaway from the city. There is a beach as well as bridges all around. You can't imagine that HK is only 20 minute away by ferry. Take the Pier No. 2 from Central. Boats leave every 30 min!Recommended for:
Dining options at Noah's Ark Resort include a restaurant. The property serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and
There are 43 guestrooms at Noah's Ark Resort. Balconies offer city, mountain, or garden views. Beds come with signature bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 26 inch LCD televisions have free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Hong Kong will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: HKD 300
- Additional towels/sheets: HKD 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible