Things to do near Nodding Donkey Texas Sports Bar Saloon Dallas Uptown
- 02900 Thomas Avenue, Dallas, TXDistance: 0.0 mi4 reviews
Best sports bar. Just 3 blocks from the house on Thomas. Great outdoor patio, Perfect for watching games, etc.. Open from 10a-2am. Super fun. Busy every night of the weekPopular with
Nearby Things to do
- 12400 Allen Street, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Addison things to doDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
- 22636 Thomas Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Addison things to doDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Located literally 2 doors down from 2618 Thomas Ave.
- 52201 N. Field StreetRanked #8 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 0.9 mi15 reviews
The main Perot Museum branch does have several levels of themed exhibitions. The parking for the museum is limited and non-museum parking can be expensive, so that is something to...Popular with
- 61717 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TXRanked #14 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 0.7 mi11 reviews
This museum, set to be free the beginning of 2013, houses a variety of pieces from different places and eras. I managed to see the Tutankhamen exhibit when it was...Popular with
- 7Arts District, Dallas, TX, USARanked #15 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 0.5 mi10 reviews
he candy-apple red Winspear Opera House designed by Norman Foster and Rem Koolhaas’s 12-story-tall Wyly Theatre joined I. M. Pei’s Meyerson Symphony Center and Renzo Piano’s Nasher Sculpture Center to...
- 82301 Flora Street, Dallas, TXRanked #16 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 0.5 mi7 reviews
The building's design is unique, but quite cool. And the seating is equally so. The musicianship is incredible and I always enjoy going for both Classical and Pops performances.
- 92001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201-2336Ranked #17 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 0.6 mi7 reviews
Though a longtime resident of Dallas, I only recently visited the Nasher for the first time. It is a wonderful museum. Not large, but what they have is very nice....Popular with