Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Nomads Capital Hostel WellingtonMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewAug 16, 2013
I stayed in a private en suite room with my boyfriend at the time. It was nice and clean. The staff was nice and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay in Wellington!
Please note, we came as a couple and stayed in a private en suite room. The common area was rather small so I'm not sure how it would be for socializing or what staying in the dorms might be like.Recommended for:
Good!560 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service80% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.