Noodle City

848 E Garvey Ave, Ste C, Monterey Park, CA 91755

• Noodle CityPro 2014

What do you do when you are in the City of Monterey Park and you want some Noodles? Noodle City! Hey hey no boo'ing! I tried.

After hitting major Banh Mi Cali fatigue, it was time to give up $5 Pho and Buy-one-get-one-Free drinks and trade it in for a dollar more quality Pho and one drink for the price of one drink. Give me a break. I like Banh Mi Cali and cheap prices. Monterey Park, you are spoiled so don't give me crap. If I lived there, I would eat pho and Dim Sum everyday.. would I live there maybe not.. that's another review. Even though, Irvine is becoming Asiantown. Even the best pho places here are pretty weak. Before you discredit my Pho judging abilities, I'm not Vietnamese, but there' are a lot of horrible Pho places in Westminster also.. Just saying...

Noodle City Vietnamese Restaurant! I have this theory about pho places. If the name has the world Pho in it. It will suck! And if it is a Vietnamese Restaurant that serves Pho its will be good. Pho 54, Pho 48, Pho King Way. I couldn't make that up it's a real place. I thought the same thing "No Pho-King Way". Remember to always look for places titled Vietnamese Food or best case scenario if your Vietnamese friends mom invites you over for dinner bring her flowers and give her hug, because you are eating better than 95% of Pho Restaurants.

Noodle City is excellent. The Broth was very thick and meaty just the way I like it. That's what she said. There was a decent amount of noodles and a lot of meat. Who needs a lot of noodles anyways? We are trying to stay Asian Skinny, right? The ice drinks were also good. The overall pricing was reasonable. Next time I'm in the area, I will swing by Noodle City again (Pho Sho) and avoid the crazy parking and lines at Banh Mi Cali.

Highly Recommended. Don't take my word for it.

**Sidenote** I read a few reviews about bad service and I was laughing. This is Vietnamese food, right? Ha ha. Maybe it's just me, but I choose food and never expect service. Speak up people!

Having good service is not expected at a Vietnamese restaurants. If the services is good I would be worried, maybe they are hiding something :)

• Noodle CityPro 2014

Came here randomly for some noodles, but found out it was actually a Vietnamese place. They were pretty packed, so I assumed they had pretty good food. I would not say it is the best Vietnamese food that I've had, but they do have some pretty good choices. We ordered thee shrimp appetizer (forgot the exact name), beef vermicelli without soup, and a few others. They were all pretty decent. Especially the meat. The Thai tea was perfect. Not too sweet but not too strong either. Plenty of parking. I would come back again.

• Noodle CityPro 2014

I came here this weekend after my Optometrist appointment next door and I was delighted to find out that I could grab some pho within walking distance. I ordered the pho house special and egg rolls. The food came really quick and the first thing I noticed was the portion size. The portions for pho is ALOT more than what other places serve and the best part is that they don't skimp on the noodles or meat! I've been to plenty of pho places where they serve you a huge bowl but then you realize that there's barely any noodles or meat in there, and that its just a huge bowl of soup. The egg rolls came with lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and mint. They were hot and delicious! I am also pretty OCD about the freshness of the veggies and I am happy to say that they were crisp and fresh! No insect eaten holes on any of the mint leaves!

21 people visited Noodle City