- 161 Washington, Noord, Aruba
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not the place of choice for smaller children.Popular with
- 2California Lighthouse z/n, Noord, Aruba4 reviews
Great location to enjoy the sunset and offsetting average Italian food. If you don't come for the sunset and are craving Italian, don't make this your destination.
- 333B Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba6 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip shopping mall, but the food makes up for it. The portions are huge, and if you like ceviche, this is the place for you - they have a wonderful ceviche ...Popular with
- 4Palm Beach 150, Noord, Aruba2 reviews
The Old Cunucu House is a far cry from the touristy spots next to the high-rise hotels. The setting is charming and serene. The seafood here is prepared very simply, which allows the fresh taste of the fish to dominate the dishes. For a fine dining restaurant, the portions are generous. The service is top-notch.
- 6L.G. Smith Boulevard 380, Noord, Aruba1 review
- 7Palm Beach 6-D, Noord, Aruba
- 8JE Irausquin Blvd 348, Noord, Aruba