Nordic Hotel Astor
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre969 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room84% complained about the bathroom.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 52% of guests gave positive comments.
This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 84 guestrooms at Nordic Hotel Astor. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.