In Rutland on the Route 4 on the way to Killington. Worthwhile if you're a Rockwell fan.
Restaurants near Norman Rockwell Museum
- 11.56 mi43 Us-4, Rutland, VT 057011.56 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 22.1 mi24 Wales Street, Rutland, VT, United States2.1 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum1 review
Great food and atmosphere!
- 32.18 mi23 Center Street, Rutland, VT 05701, United States2.18 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum1 review
Awesome lunch spot with wholesome foods and a fantastic atmosphere, right in downtown Rutland.
- 42.22 mi
- 515.2 mi
- 616.55 mi101 Mill Road, Bridgewater, VT, United States16.55 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum4 reviews
They deliver, just let them know you are staying at the Cabin @ Bridgewater.
- 76.22 mi
- 816.49 mi
- 912.02 mi12.02 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Great prepared food all day-sandwiches on the way to the mountain, great beer and wine selection including a wine cellar. They do tastings upon request. Local farm produce and souveniers.
- 1010.83 mi2640 Route 100, Pittsfield, VT 0576210.83 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 1114.59 mi9 State Road, Chilmark, MA, United States14.59 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 1212.42 mi3569 Vermont 30, Bomoseen, VT, United States12.42 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1314.74 mi5520 Us-Route 4, Bridgewater Corners, VT 0503514.74 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.
- 1416.0 mi2146 Grove St, Brandon, VT 0573316.0 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum2 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget
- 158.0 mi
- 168.04 mi
- 177.62 mi
- 1813.77 mi
- 199.03 miat the base of Needles Eye Chair/Gondola9.03 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 2013.36 mi580 Vt-140, Wallingford, VT 0577313.36 mi from Norman Rockwell Museum1 review