Restaurants near North Carolina
- 6110.72 mi407 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC, United States10.72 mi from North Carolina1 review
- 6211.44 miN Carolina 54, Durham, North Carolina11.44 mi from North Carolina1 review
Very friendly service and great coffee. The wifi is very good.
- 6315.22 mi1607 Walnut St, Cary, NC, United States15.22 mi from North Carolina
Cookout is just that: a place that has burgers that taste like they were cooked by your uncle right off the charcoal grill. And it's yummy! They also have great sides, and in the summer they have a watermelon shake, sooo good! The corn dogs are good, fries are excellent, and you can't beat the price! One of the chains ...Popular with
- 6412.15 mi
- 6520.97 mi
- 6621.42 mi
- 6721.41 mi14 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 2760121.41 mi from North Carolina
One of the most relaxing places to sit down and have a drink after work or during weekends. Located right in the heart of downtown, the Raleigh Times Bar has a good selection of beer on tap along with dishes made with locally grown produce.
- 6821.05 mi
- 6921.56 mi309 Blake Street, Raleigh, NC21.56 mi from North Carolina2 reviews
While I was out visiting my friend in Durham, we decided to head over to Raleigh to go to a dueling piano bar. My friend was super tired from a long day of work so he wanted to to grab a cup of coffee. Talk about right turn at the right time! We found Benelux and it was the perfect ...
- 7021.82 mi
- 7120.94 mi311 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 2760320.94 mi from North Carolina
Nice location - off the main strip with a lot of bars and restaurant. I enjoyed sitting in their outdoor patio area having a beer. It was a pre-dinner drink stop for us but I liked the atmosphere and the staff was really nice.
- 7222.32 mi2401 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, North Carolina22.32 mi from North Carolina3 reviews
If you like Chicken that is slow roasted over a wood fire all day, then you will like Mami Noras. The sides (maduros, tostones, yucca fries, black beans and rice) are pretty darn good too.
- 7320.27 mi
- 7421.43 mi225 S Wilmington St, Raleigh, NC 27601, United States21.43 mi from North Carolina1 review
A cool, contemporary cafe in downtown Raleigh. With a large selection of beers and food, Busy Bee Cafe is a relaxing venue. If you something more upbeat, there is a bar upstairs (The Hive), owned by Busy Bee, where there is live music and dancing on weekends. Also, don't miss the rooftop lounge!
- 7521.19 mi
- 7621.42 mi110 E Davie St, Raleigh, NC 2760121.42 mi from North Carolina
Beautifully decorated and elegant Asian fusion restaurant in downtown! Their "street food" is amazing with fusions of foods from around the world. The interior decoration is beautiful! Highly recommended for a date night, or party venue!
- 7730.19 mi11685 Northpark Dr, Wake Forest, NC 2758730.19 mi from North Carolina1 review
- 7828.78 mi
- 7921.06 mi327 West Davie Street #102, Raleigh, NC21.06 mi from North Carolina1 review
If your looking for contemporary Mexican and really good food Jibarras is the place. Came here looking for something different based on Yelp reviews and was pleasantly surprised. This is a great first date place. For this type of fare it is as good as it gets in Raleigh. First off the food...Really good! My date had the fish tacos ...
- 8022.38 mi1931 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC, United States22.38 mi from North Carolina1 review
Local franchise that serves the best hot dogs in Raleigh!