North Rhine-Westphalia Cities

Cologne

Germany

The city that gave its name to the male species of 'perfume', Cologne has some surprisingly decent and gritty nightlife, and an interesting history as a one-time Roman outpost, but its main draw is the astonishing late Gothic Kolner Dom -- the Cologne Cathedral. Imposing, black, massive and achingly gorgeous, it's more than enough reason to visit the city.

Munster

Germany

nette Unistadt; sehr gut restaurierte Innenstadt, viele Fahrräder, hier wird TATORT MÜNSTER der ARD gedreht

Wuppertal

Paderborn

Essen

Muenster

Germany

City is amazing, a great place to be.

Bruhl

Oberhausen

Monchengladbach

Germany

Totally LOVED this place, you meet fabulously funny, friendly, interesting people and not to mention the scenery ohohoh and the food is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest PLACE IN THE WORLD!

Neuss

Germany

I want travel abroad for Holiday,but i dont have accommodation.Who can help me.

Hamm

Solingen

Germany

Family members there. Fantastic place!!

Gutersloh

Monschau

Germany

Monschau in Germany is a really beautiful, picturesque place. The houses are very pretty and all very well kept.The river that runs through the town tumbles between the houses, making it an ideal spot to take photographs. I really enjoyed visiting Monschau - shame I forgot to take my camera as all I have are memories, not photos.

Bottrop

Germany

I stayed in Bottrop to visit Movie park Germany so I only saw the city in the evenings. My first Ski experience I had in Alpin Center Bottrop, which is very nice for beginners!

Bad Oeynhausen

Germany

Wonderful place near to bad oeynhausen .