North Vancouver Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!929 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 70%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 70%.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public
There are 72 guestrooms at North Vancouver Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have mountain or pool views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, triple sheeting, down blankets, and premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 27 inch televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in November 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between October and April:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 20 per night
- Deposit: C$ 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed): C$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk