North West England Restaurants
- 153 Church St, Manchester, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Manchester restaurants8 reviews
Great pies! Order your pie Mothership style to be served with peas, mash, crispy shallots and gravy. Be warned; it's a big meal!Popular with
- 230–32 Thomas Street, Manchester M4 1 United KingdomRanked #2 overall in Manchester restaurants2 reviews
The first of 3 bars that this company has in Manchester (the other 2 are called Odder and Oddest), this place has a great selection of real ale, larger, and...
- 3Seel Street, Liverpool L1 4 United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Liverpool restaurants2 reviews
Alma de Cuba is a beautiful restaurant and bar located in a former church. There's seating located at the former altar and booth seating in the pews. They set the...
- 5Blackstone Street, Liverpool, Merseyside L5 9TZ, United KingdomRanked #3 overall in Liverpool restaurants2 reviews
THE FOOD IN THE TAI PAN IS AUTHENTIC CHINESE,TASTY AUTHENTIC CHINESE FOOD IS BEAUTIFULY PRESENTED AND COOKED TO PERFECTION.THE RESTAURANT IS VERY SPACIOUS SO IT'S IDEAL FOR A LARGE GROUP...
- 648 Deansgate, Manchester, United KingdomRanked #3 overall in Manchester restaurants1 review
- 752 Cross Street, Manchester M2 7 United KingdomRanked #4 overall in Manchester restaurants
An old victorian pub in the centre of the city. Tiny place, with random green tiles on the floor that remind your of a public toilet. But the decor is...
- 891 Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4JN, United KingdomRanked #5 overall in Manchester restaurants1 review
Brilliant food, great with children. The staff were fantastic doing tricks with the food. I thoroughly recommend it.. Somewhere unique!Popular with