Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Spiritual Seekers
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Notre Dame of Jerusalem CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jan 15, 2014
A guest house for pilgrims, a religious center, a place to convene and restaurants to satisfy hunger. Some of the guest rooms are very monastic. Others are five star luxury. Owned and operated by the Catholic church, this is where the Pope is scheduled to stay during his upcoming visit.Recommended for:
- Notre Dame of Jerusalem CenterMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsFirst to ReviewFeb 07, 2014
When you think of pilgrimage guesthouses in Jerusalem, think basic but comfortable. This place is something else though. Each of the 150-odd rooms is closer to a four star hotel. Some have splendid views over the old city. There are three restaurants including a rooftop terrace with amazing views over the old city and beyond to the Mount of Olives. All this comes at a slight price premium to other pilgrim guest houses, but if your budget can stand it - well worth it.
Fair945 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 85%.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.