Notting Hill Gate Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Notting Hill Gate HotelFirst to ReviewApr 30, 2013
Clean, warm. Looks like a typical Notting Hill home in the lobby area.
A single room is cheapest - but tiny with a very narrow bed. Doubles and triples are available too, but if you might want a double even if you are on your own. Nobody likes a narrow bed.
The breakfast room is open in the morning and decor is inviting. I felt like this was what staying in a friend's spare bedroom might be like - you know, sort of good enough as a favour but you wouldn't pay through your nose for it.
The location is excellent with Notting Hill Gate, Bayswater and Queensway underground stations all very close. This means you can enjoy upmarket Notting Hill with all its wonderful bars and cafes and shops, and connect easily to the rest of the city.
Mediocre1208 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food67% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 61% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service56% indicated the reception staff was not good.