Things to do for Adventure Travelers in Nova Scotia
Recommended for You
- 2100 Birch Lane, Annapolis, Subd. A, NS, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Annapolis Royal things to do2 reviews
Costumed interpreters and period demonstrations help recreate the look and feel of Port-Royal, one of the earliest settlements in North America. Visitors can also take in the panoramic view of...Popular with
- 3396 St George, Annapolis Royal, NS, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Annapolis Royal things to do1 review
A beautiful space highlighting local, regional and national art from a variety of mediums and subjects. Check out the website for events and exhibits.Popular with
- 51726 Argyle St, Halifax, NS B3J 2B6, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The "Dome" is a series of bars & club that are all attached to each other, thus making it a mesmerizing and never-ending drinking labyrinth. Filled with lots of students.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 7South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 91675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
Located in the heart of Halifax’s waterfront, there’s no better place to immerse yourself in Nova Scotia’s rich maritime heritage than the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. From small craft...Popular with
- 10Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Baddeck things to do5 reviews
The Cabot Trail was awesome! A highlight was reaching the top of the mountain and looking at the beautiful view.