Things to do for Foodies in Nova Scotia
Recommended for You
- 1186 Mabou Harbour Rd, Mabou, NS, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Port Hawkesbury things to do1 review
Great food, music and local arts, crafts and produce.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 51675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
One of my favourite museums as a child growing up in Halifax. This museum explores Nova Scotia's naval and nautical past with lots of neat displays, videos and photographs. Particularly...Popular with
- 6Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Baddeck things to do5 reviews
The Cabot Trail was awesome! A highlight was reaching the top of the mountain and looking at the beautiful view.
- 7Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Peggy's Cove things to do4 reviews
This picture-perfect red-and-white lighthouse was built in 1914. It is made of reinforced concrete and stands almost 15 metres high. The lighthouse is one of the most-photographed structures in Atlantic...
- 9Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
The Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market Cooperative is the oldest continuously running farmers’ market in North America. It's been in operation since 1750 and was recently moved from a historic dwelling...
- 101496 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #7 overall in Halifax things to do4 reviews
I *highly* recommend the Alexander Keith brewery tour! It's a fantastic experience to tour a historic building in Halifax and taste some delicious Nova Scotian beer. The tour guides dress...Popular with