Things to do for Green Travelers in Nova Scotia
Recommended for You
- 1441 Saint George Street, Annapolis Royal, NS, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Annapolis Royal things to do2 reviews
These award-winning gardens are frequently rated among the best in Canada. Lovely!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 61675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
Located in the heart of Halifax’s waterfront, there’s no better place to immerse yourself in Nova Scotia’s rich maritime heritage than the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. From small craft...Popular with
- 7Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Baddeck things to do5 reviews
The Cabot Trail was awesome! A highlight was reaching the top of the mountain and looking at the beautiful view.
- 8Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Peggy's Cove things to do4 reviews
This picture-perfect red-and-white lighthouse was built in 1914. It is made of reinforced concrete and stands almost 15 metres high. The lighthouse is one of the most-photographed structures in Atlantic...
- 10Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
If you are around on the weekend, especially Saturday, this is the place to be. Oldest continually operated farmers market in North America now housed in a brand new energy...