Things to do for Students in Nova Scotia
- 2South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 4Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Peggy's Cove things to do5 reviews
This picture-perfect red-and-white lighthouse was built in 1914. It is made of reinforced concrete and stands almost 15 metres high. The lighthouse is one of the most-photographed structures in Atlantic...
- 51675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
Located in the heart of Halifax’s waterfront, there’s no better place to immerse yourself in Nova Scotia’s rich maritime heritage than the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. From small craft...Popular with
- 6Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Baddeck things to do5 reviews
pack a lunch and hiking shoes for a great experience .....a National geographic ten best places to see....
- 8Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
If you are around on the weekend, especially Saturday, this is the place to be. Oldest continually operated farmers market in North America now housed in a brand new energy...
- 91496 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #7 overall in Halifax things to do4 reviews
I *highly* recommend the Alexander Keith brewery tour! It's a fantastic experience to tour a historic building in Halifax and taste some delicious Nova Scotian beer. The tour guides dress...Popular with