Novotel Bucharest City Centre
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Novotel Bucharest City CentreAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 12, 2013
Excellent choice for a hotel located right in the center of Bucharest, on Calea Victoriei, next to the city's main attractions. The hotel was built on the same spot as the former National Theatre, which was bombarded by the German Aviation in 1944. What's most fascinating about this structure is that the facade was designed to match the former landmark that once stood in its place.
Very Good!372 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building84% said the facilities were very new.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Novotel Bucarest City Centre include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Bucharest property has 750 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a casino, a children's club, and barbecue grills.
There are 258 guestrooms at Novotel Bucarest City Centre. Guestrooms have city views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.