Novotel London Tower Bridge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
Dining options at Novotel London Tower Bridge include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 203 guestrooms at Novotel London Tower Bridge. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!2974 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Internet90% thought it was a great value.
- Restaurant83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.