Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz
Phone:917 24 76 00
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz
- Novotel Madrid Puente de la PazMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 15, 2012
It is very hard to find a hotel room in Madrid big enough for a family of four, even if two are smallish children. The Novotel was clean modern, and fit all four of us in one room, although it was tight. The bathroom was stylish, but the shower was wimpy. We loved that it was on a bus route that took you to the Plaza del Sol without transferring. If you were willing to walk a few blocks you could get to the subway, which was clean and efficient. The hotel restaurant was overpriced, but clean, and importantly for the kids, smoke free!
Very Good!667 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 70%.
Dining options at Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 240 guestrooms at Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls.