Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Novotel Madrid Puente de la PazMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewJul 15, 2012
It is very hard to find a hotel room in Madrid big enough for a family of four, even if two are smallish children. The Novotel was clean modern, and fit all four of us in one room, although it was tight. The bathroom was stylish, but the shower was wimpy. We loved that it was on a bus route that took you to the Plaza del Sol without transferring. If you were willing to walk a few blocks you could get to the subway, which was clean and efficient. The hotel restaurant was overpriced, but clean, and importantly for the kids, smoke free!Recommended for:
- Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz
- Novotel Madrid Puente de la PazMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesWellness+ 3Apr 24, 2014
To me, this hotel is nothing special, no stunner. Even the outside appearance of the building is rather blasé with no special zing or pizazz to persuade prospective guests to stay there. The decor within the lobby is rather dated and tired. Additionally, the location of the hotel is not so great, pretty much surburbia which is another con.Recommended for:
Very Good!747 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 72%.
Dining options at Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include
There are 240 guestrooms at Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, minibars, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room