Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Novotel Moscow SheremetyevoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I stayed here for one night complements of Aeroflot due to a missed connection. The hotel was better than expected -- really a 3.5 not a 4 but 3 seemed punitive.
This is a very typical atrium-style airport hotel (i.e., large atrium, glass elevators, etc.). There is nothing special about the property but the rooms are large and comfortable -- mine had a nice sitting area that was comfortable enough for relaxed reading.
Best things about the property:
- proximity to airport
- large comfortable rooms
- good breakfast buffet
- friendly helpful staff that smile (a rarity in Russia)
- wireless internet access throughout
The posted rates and the cost of food and internet were quite high vs. the quality; however, this is a good place to park yourself if you are forced to spend a little extra time at Sheremetyevo.
Good!1273 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 96%.
- Internet79% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Food69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomOnly 65% said rooms were clean enough.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 56%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options at Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting
There are 488 guestrooms at Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests requiring a visa to enter Russia may be able to obtain help from the hotel where they will be staying. Guests should contact the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Hotels may charge for providing visa assistance even if guests subsequently cancel their reservation. All arrangements including any applicable charges are made directly between guests and the hotel. In addition, guests will also be liable for any applicable cancellation charges.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Breakfast: RUB 900 (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk