nu house boutique hotel

Mariscal Foch E6-12 y Reina Victoria, Foch E6-12, Quito Canton, Ecuador

• nu house boutique hotelPro 2014

Great value, central local, comfortable rooms, friendly service, all checked meaning if I ever return to Quito, I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Right in the center of the Plaza Foch in Mariscal, the Nu House is a chic little boutique hotel that offers complimentary airport pickup and brkfast with our rate. It is steps away from the numerous bars and restaurants on the plaza. It is also very close to several bus lines that gets you everywhere in Quito. How convenient!

• nu house boutique hotel

“Our Anniversary Was Ruined”

My boyfriend and I had always wanted to stay in the suite at this hotel and go out for a night on the town....romantic dinner, dancing.....I have to say the suite was beautiful, but I ended up staying alone in my $200 per night room. When I checked in, I advised the reception that my boyfriend would be arriving later. She told me it was no problem and I wrote his info on the check-in documents. When he arrived, we went up together to show him our room. No one questioned him. After a night out, we returned to the hotel. The guard would not permit my boyfriend to come up to our room. He had to go to another hotel and I spent the night alone. The next morning I went to the front desk to make a complaint and was told "sorry, what a shame". I explained that my boyfriend is in the military and that this was last night before leaving for a one month training in the Amazon. I asked for some type of compensation and was offered chocolate! It turns out that my boyfriend had a key waiting for him at the front desk, but no one had checked. Needless to say, this was a horrible experience and a total waste of money.

• nu house boutique hotel

Went to Quito with some friends and stayed at nu house. This boutique hotel is great. It is very trendy and has all the amenities you can expect from a cool boutique hotel. One of the best part of the hotel though is definitely the location. It is right in the center of the coolest part in Quito full of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc. This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in Quito. I highly recommend this hotel to all.

Recommended for:Trendsters

Very Good!367 reviews across the web.

• This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
  • Ambiance
    100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
    Excellent value for money, said 100%.
  • Service
    92% found the staff to be very friendly.
    92% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
    74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
    Hotel is great.
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

12 people visited nu house boutique hotel