Member Reviews (1)
- Number SixteenFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
I love the location of this hotel as it's situated on a pretty tree lined street.The staff at the hotel are very welcoming and professional and were very helpful during our stay.The sitting room with it's brightly coloured decor,modern furniture,quietness make this a lovely hotel to stay.The hotel had 24 hour room service which was perfect for myself and hubby arriving back at the hotel in the early hours and feeling hungry,we ordered a lovely sandwich each.The hotel room was very nice indeed with beautiful furnishings,crisp cotton sheets,robes and slippers.Breakfast is delicious pastries which is a nice change from full English breakfast.The coffee is one of the nicest coffee's I've had the pleasure of tasting.there is no restaurant but a brilliant 24 hour room service.
Excellent!39 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds. 81% of the guests liked it.