Nzone Skydive Queenstown

35 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand

Jenson
    1 Jul 22, 2014

Great experience but unfortunately horribly over shadowed by hearing Racist comments by staff aimed against my friend who is of british born Indian background and who also did a tandem 13,000ft jump.
    I do not believe that they meant for us to hear but I was very shocked that people could make such detrimental comments in, well lets face it lands that are not White origin and that was basically stolen. My friend said that he was very much use too it and that he expected and accepted this kind of behavior in Europe but certainly not on the other side of the Planet. I BELIEVE THIS TYPE OF CONDUCT IS UNACCEPTABLE DISGRACEFUL AND DOWN RIGHT DISGUSTING!!! A real shame because apart from this incident we all had a fantastic time traveling the south Island.

Would not recommend to people of non white origin!!!!

MARiAN L
    5 Aug 16, 2012

This was a blast! I could not believe that it when I had to actually jump out of the plane. I was calm until that point then I was like "WHAT THE HECK DID I GET MYSELF INTO?!" Hahaha. I felt very comfortable and not too nervous when preparing for the jump. Their staff is very professional and so I felt like I was in good hands. Before you decide to jump, check the cloud conditions. I enjoyed my jump and had great views but it would have been better if I could have seen further out, but it was quite cloudy. Also, be prepared for the pressure on your body and your brain.

Grace Jeng
    5 Feb 14, 2013

Gorgeous breathtaking views!!!

Blake Dell

Queenstown is a great place to skydive and Nzone was enjoyable and professional.

doodles
    4 Nov 18, 2013

30 people visited Nzone Skydive Queenstown
  • Category:

0800 376 796

Adrenaline junkies in and around Queenstown, New Zealand, look no further! Nzone Skydive offers solo skydiving, tandem skydiving, and even freefall experiences for anyone looking for a thrill. Nzone Skydive Queenstown is conveniently located in the middle of the city. They have been in business for over 20 years, and offers classes for beginners who wish to jump on their own. Tandem jumps allow ... read more
you to experience skydiving without the commitment of classes. Jumps take place in the pastoral countryside. But don't let the peaceful settings fool you. Jumping from an airplane at 9,000 feet or more will give you the rush you will never forget.

Crowne Plaza Queenstown