Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Oakland
- 1001 Broadway, Oakland, California 94607Ranked #1 overall in Oakland hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you are looking for a good base of operations for your SF Bay Area trip, I wouldn't recommend this Marriot, near the city center of Oakland. First of all,...Popular with
- 10 Washington St, Oakland, CA 94607Ranked #2 overall in Oakland hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
An older hotel located in Jack London, it has its charm. The decor is nautical themed, color patterns are orange browd wood, complemented with a shade of blue (ocean). Amenities...
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Oakland hotels2 reviews
Whenever I eat a meal on Piedmont and I don't feel like eating Fenton's Ice Cream, I usually grab a boba drink from Mr. Green Bubble instead. The drinks are...Popular with
- 41451 7th Street, Oakland, CA, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Oakland hotels4 reviews
This may not be the safest of BART stations, but it sure is the most convenient for us East Bay residents. The parking lot is pretty big and there are...
- 1 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, CA 94621Ranked #7 overall in Oakland hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Nice hotel. Close to OAK airport. But it's rather pricey.Popular with
- 350 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, CA 94621Ranked #5 overall in Oakland hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Perfect location if you are staying the night for an A's, Raider, Warriors game or a concert.Popular with
- 344 13th Street Oakland United States CA 94612Ranked #9 overall in Oakland hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
HATE THIS STUPID HOTEL CANT EVEN GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE AND CANT LEAVE A MESSAGE DONT TRY TO CONTACT THEM HELL DOENT EVEN WAIST YOUR TIME ON LOOKING...
- 683 West MacArthur Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94609, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Oakland hotels
- 9Ranked #12 overall in Oakland hotels
- 10Ranked #13 overall in Oakland hotels