Oaxaca de Juarez Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located one block from Zocalo, 16th Century Convent building. Services include, heated pool, valet parking, restaurant, free wi-fi, air conditioning, safety deposit, pet dog friendly, handicapped access.
- Ranked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
- Ranked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Oaxaca is pricey, but worth it. The gorgeous 18th century house, renovated in 199, boasts Oaxacan art and rooms with air conditioning, WiFi, a safe, hair dryer and all...
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
A charming downtown oasis, 40-year-old Casa Colonial – which claims to be Oaxaca's first bed and breakfast – feels like a friend's (large) house. There's a library with English books,...
- Ranked #5 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Here on the other side of Avenida de la República, one of Oaxaca's main thoroughfares, from the centro, life is a little quieter and a great hotel like Los Pilares...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Paulina Youth Hostel, three blocks from the town square, is one of the nicest hostels I've ever seen. The rooms are clean and simple, with three to 12 beds in...
- Ranked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Oaxacans love their birds and their angels, and Parador San Miguel has them both in spades. Birds in cages are everywhere, and their songs are mesmerizing as you walk around...Popular with
- Ranked #8 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
- 9Ranked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Small but delightful, La Casona de Tita Hotel offers only six unique rooms, each adorned with original art. Originally a 19th century house, the hotel is one of seven Oaxacan...
- Ranked #10 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Palacio Borghese is a luxurious Mediterranean-style hotel near restaurants, bars and downtown attractions. High white walls surround a small fountain in the courtyard, and a rooftop terrace – where the...