Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Oaxaca de Juarez
- 11Reforma 404, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Vertiz is a nice, comfortable example of the kind of mid-range hotels that surround Oaxaca's iconic Santo Domingo church. The inn's 14 rooms, which surround the hotel's two lushly...
- Armenta y Lopez # 215 | Col. Centro CP. 68000, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Oaxaca can be a noisy city, particularly near its central zócalo, but this hotel is a peaceful oasis amid all the hustle and bustle. Centered around an airy atrium, the...Popular with
- Constitucion # 203 | Centro Historico, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #14 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The first thing I noticed about Casa de los Frailes Hotel, which means House of the Friars Hotel, is the angel-themed art everywhere. Ceramics, sculptures, paintings, photographs and metal objects...Popular with
- Calle Lomas del Fortin 1, Oaxaca 68070, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Unlike most of the smaller hotels down the hill, Hotel Victoria is chock full of amenities, including tennis courts and a swimming pool. It's also one of the few hotels...Popular with
- Allende 208, Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #10 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Palacio Borghese is a luxurious Mediterranean-style hotel near restaurants, bars and downtown attractions. High white walls surround a small fountain in the courtyard, and a rooftop terrace – where the...
- Murguía 104, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Hip and modern, the 2-year-old Casa Abu – short for "abuelo" or grandparent – seems ironically named. Its gray and white décor, complete with red and lime green accents, would...Popular with
- 17Callejon Del Carmen 102, Centro Histórico, Oaxaca, Mex, MexicoRanked #16 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
If you're a fan of the hostel lifestyle, you'll probably like Hostal Pochon. It provides a ton of great services, including cooking lessons, tours and bike rentals, and the common...
- 18Aldama 404, Jalatlaco, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #15 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The rooms at Casa Arnel are basic but clean, with two wire-frame beds, a fan, a single shelf-cum-desk and a thin towel for each guest. But the grounds are lush,...Popular with
- 19Pino Suárez 517, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #24 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
It's hard to find, with no permanent sign advertising its location, but Las Mariposas is worth the search if you're hunting for a budget option near Santo Domingo church. Simple...Popular with
- José María Morelos (Av. Morelos) 800, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #23 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
It's quite an accomplishment for a hotel to be on one of a city's busiest corners and still feel like a tranquil sanctuary. But Casa de Siete Balcones, located just...