Hotels for Foodies in Oaxaca de Juarez
- Av. Morelos #601 Col. Centro. C.P. 68000 Oaxaca, OaxRanked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It's tempting to delete a star from my rating because the hotel had no sign in front when we visited, making it hard to find, but CasAntica made up for...Popular with
- 5 de Mayo 300, Centro, 68000, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
This Hotel used to be a convent centuries ago. It is has been loveling restore and each room is different due to it former life as a convent. The rose...Popular with
- Garcia Vigil 407, Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
It was hard not to gape at this place. The huge, two-story master suite? *gape* The so-called "junior suite" that was bigger than most apartments? *gape* The beautiful pool and...Popular with
- 4Calle Miguel Negrete 105, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
This cute bed and breakfast, owned by a California native, has far more personality than your standard hotel. It feels like home, due in large part to the efforts made...
- 5Trujano 321, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #6 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Paulina Youth Hostel, three blocks from the town square, is one of the nicest hostels I've ever seen. The rooms are clean and simple, with three to 12 beds in...Popular with
- Curtidurias 721-A | Col. Jalatlaco, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #5 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Don't be fooled by the name: Hostal Los Pilares is no hostel. (In fact, it changed its name to Hotel Los Pilares a year ago, but the signs still tout...
- Av Independencia 503, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Parador San Miguel is a Colonial-style hotel with a plant-filled courtyard, stained glass, paintings and sculptures in the corridors and caged birds on every floor. An attached restaurant offers meals...Popular with
- 8Reforma 404, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Vertiz is a nice, comfortable example of the kind of mid-range hotels that surround Oaxaca's iconic Santo Domingo church. The inn's 14 rooms, which surround the hotel's two lushly...
- Calle Lomas del Fortin 1, Oaxaca 68070, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Unlike most of the smaller hotels down the hill, Hotel Victoria is chock full of amenities, including tennis courts and a swimming pool. It's also one of the few hotels...Popular with
- 10Macedonio Alcala 804, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #32 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels