Hotels for Wellness in Oaxaca de Juarez
- Tinoco y Palacios 414 | Centro Histórico, Oaxaca C.P. 68000, MexicoRanked #19 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Rooftop terraces are a dime a dozen at Oaxaca's hotels, but the gorgeous skyline view from Casa del Sotano's terrace is hard to beat. The rest of the hotel isn't...
- Calle 5 de Mayo 206, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #18 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Antigua enjoys a central location just three blocks from the zocalo, or town square, and two and a half blocks from Santo Domingo. Rooms – each named after a...Popular with
- Manuel Sabino Crespo 313, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #21 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Once you get past Aitana's less-than-inviting exterior, you find a nice, quiet hotel in a good location for exploring Oaxaca. The spacious rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with coffee makers...Popular with
- José María Morelos (Av. Morelos) 602, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #20 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
So you've got money to spend, you'd like to be in the middle of the action and you want to be comfortable? Casa Cid de Leon is probably a good...
- Xicoténcatl 212, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #17 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Villa Vera is a solid option for Oaxaca visitors. It just doesn't have that certain something that makes it stand out much. It does have a lot going for it,...
- 26Tinoco y Palacios 411, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #25 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The contrast between the rooms and the grounds at Las Golondrinas is intriguing. On the one hand, the rooms are sparse, spacious but devoid of much furniture. On the other...Popular with
- 27Diaz Quintas 206Ranked #26 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels1 review
small hotel, clean and reasonable, no a/c though. close to instituto cultural de oaxacaPopular with
- 28Constitución 206, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #29 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
A budget-conscious hotel in the quiet street behind Santo Domingo, Maela Hotel isn't quite as luxurious as some of its nearby competitors. Worn – but serviceable – furniture give the...
- Avenida Eduardo Mata 1918, Oaxaca 68120, MexicoRanked #28 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Hacienda La Noria is a bit off the beaten path, across the busy Perifico road in the La Noria neighborhood. But at about 12 blocks away, it's still walking distance...Popular with
- Aldama 103 | Col. Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #27 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Hotel Casa Cue is a good choice for those who want to be at the center of the action – and by action, I mean markets. Guests push past street...Popular with