Oaxaca de Juarez Hotels
- Constitucion # 203 | Centro Historico, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #14 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
You will quickly realize that the hotel's owners really, really like angels. They're everywhere, so don't stay here if you have a phobia of all things heavenly. This 14-room inn...Popular with
- Calle Lomas del Fortin 1, Oaxaca 68070, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Unlike most of the smaller hotels down the hill, Hotel Victoria is chock full of amenities, including tennis courts and a swimming pool. It's also one of the few hotels...Popular with
- Allende 208, Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #10 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The "Palacio" in the name is a giveaway: This place is big on luxury. With only six spacious suites, all named after Italian cities, this hotel a block from the...
- Murguía 104, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Oaxaca isn't a sleek, modern city -- it embraces its centuries-old roots -- so the sleek, modern Casa Abu stands out. Decked out in chrome and red accents, this hotel...Popular with
- 15Callejon Del Carmen 102, Centro Histórico, Oaxaca, Mex, MexicoRanked #16 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
If you're a fan of the hostel lifestyle, you'll probably like Hostal Pochon. It provides a ton of great services, including cooking lessons, tours and bike rentals, and the common...
- 16Aldama 404, Jalatlaco, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #15 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
If you can find your way into Casa Arnel -- ask at the cafe if (when) you're confused -- the eclectic hotel is a good off-the-beaten-path option with relatively low...Popular with
- 17Pino Suárez 517, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #24 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
It's hard to find, with no permanent sign advertising its location, but Las Mariposas is worth the search if you're hunting for a budget option near Santo Domingo church. Simple...Popular with
- José María Morelos (Av. Morelos) 800, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #23 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Hotel Casa de Siete Balcones, or House of Seven Balconies Hotel, has only seven rooms – and yes, each one has a balcony. (The Bella Vista room has the biggest,...
- 19Martiniano Aranda 203, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #22 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
A 14-year-old boutique hotel with 10 rooms, Hotel Azucenas enjoys a quiet location about a block away from the Soledad church, seven blocks from the zocalo and seven blocks from...Popular with
- Tinoco y Palacios 414 | Centro Histórico, Oaxaca C.P. 68000, MexicoRanked #19 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Rooftop terraces are a dime a dozen at Oaxaca's hotels, but the gorgeous skyline view from Casa del Sotano's terrace is hard to beat. The rest of the hotel isn't...