Hotels for Luxury Travelers in Oaxaca de Juarez
- Av Independencia 503, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Parador San Miguel is a Colonial-style hotel with a plant-filled courtyard, stained glass, paintings and sculptures in the corridors and caged birds on every floor. An attached restaurant offers meals...Popular with
- Calle Lomas del Fortin 1, Oaxaca 68070, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Unlike most of the smaller hotels down the hill, Hotel Victoria is chock full of amenities, including tennis courts and a swimming pool. It's also one of the few hotels...Popular with
- Murguía 104, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Hip and modern, the 2-year-old Casa Abu – short for "abuelo" or grandparent – seems ironically named. Its gray and white décor, complete with red and lime green accents, would...Popular with
- Allende 208, Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #10 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Palacio Borghese is a luxurious Mediterranean-style hotel near restaurants, bars and downtown attractions. High white walls surround a small fountain in the courtyard, and a rooftop terrace – where the...
- 15Gral. Manuel Garcia Vigil 805, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The only reason this place doesn't get five stars from me is that its small size (only six rooms) means it has few amenities. But don't get me wrong: I...Popular with
- 16Reforma 404, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Vertiz is a nice, comfortable example of the kind of mid-range hotels that surround Oaxaca's iconic Santo Domingo church. The inn's 14 rooms, which surround the hotel's two lushly...
- Armenta y Lopez # 215 | Col. Centro CP. 68000, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Oaxaca can be a noisy city, particularly near its central zócalo, but this hotel is a peaceful oasis amid all the hustle and bustle. Centered around an airy atrium, the...Popular with
- Constitucion # 203 | Centro Historico, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #14 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The first thing I noticed about Casa de los Frailes Hotel, which means House of the Friars Hotel, is the angel-themed art everywhere. Ceramics, sculptures, paintings, photographs and metal objects...Popular with
- 19Callejon Del Carmen 102, Centro Histórico, Oaxaca, Mex, MexicoRanked #16 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
If you're a fan of the hostel lifestyle, you'll probably like Hostal Pochon. It provides a ton of great services, including cooking lessons, tours and bike rentals, and the common...
- 20Aldama 404, Jalatlaco, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #15 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
The rooms at Casa Arnel are basic but clean, with two wire-frame beds, a fan, a single shelf-cum-desk and a thin towel for each guest. But the grounds are lush,...Popular with