Things to do in Oaxaca de Juarez
- 1Monte Alban, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do13 reviews
A must see in the Oaxaca area. Center of the Zapotec culture. Magnificent ruins covering many acres. Easy access by bus--no need to book a tour. Multilingual guides on site....Popular with
- 2Oaxaca, OAX MexicoRanked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do3 reviews
Very beautiful placePopular with
- 3Macedonio Alcala 202, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do3 reviews
The finest art museum in an arty town. MACO showcases many rising talents of Mexican Art as well as some important predecessors. Definitely worth the small price of admission and...
- 4Berriozabal 200, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, México, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do2 reviews
Oaxaca Spanish Magic did the trick for me, quickly catapulting my Spanish to the next level. The teachers really seem to care, not only about helping students learn, but also...
- 52 de Abril, Santa Maria Del Tule, Oaxaca, MéxicoRanked #5 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do2 reviews
Having seen some large sequoias in my day, I figured I would laugh at the miniscule arbor that the people of Tule claim to be the largest in all the...Popular with
- 8Macedonio Alcalá S/N, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, OAX, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do2 reviews
Not all of Oaxaca’s many ex-convents are alike, and Santo Domingo is the best of them. Not only is the spectacular church and adjacent plaza the city’s prime wedding-watching spot...